Test Drive | Enquire | Download Brochure (PDF*) | Accessories
New Ford Ranger
The powerful 2.5-litre Duratorq TDCi diesel engine coupled with superb traction gives the Ranger the capability to deal with the most demanding of driving conditions. Available with a Double, Super, Regular Cab (4x4) or Regular, Super Cab (4x2), the Ranger has the space to comfortably accommodate all your equipment and tools. Each cabin style is finished in a high quality durable two-cloth fabric with matching carpets, making the Ranger as comfortable as it is practical.
Key Features – New Ford Ranger 4x4
- New powerful 2.5 litre Duratorq TDCi 105 kW (143 PS) diesel engine
- 15" steel wheels with 235/75 R15 tyres
- Double-skinned steel pick-up box with 2-position drop-down tailgate
- Pick-up box outer tie-down hooks and load rest
- Electrically-operated door mirrors with black housings
- Body colour front grille
- Optional metallic paint
- Optional air conditioning on the Super and Double Cab 4x4
- Intergrated single CD/AM/FM/MP3 audio system with 2 speakers in the Regular and Super Cab, 4 speakers in the Double Cab 4x4
Key Features – New Ford Ranger 4x2
- 15" steel wheels with 215/70 R15 tyres
- Electrically-operated front windows
Comfortable and practical, the New Ford Ranger is built to endure and to perform.
Full Financing Available on this vehicle:-
This Plan Gives you
- The opportunity to drive a new Ford every two or three years
- Deposits from as little as 0%
- Affordable fixed payments
- A Minimum Guaranteed Future Value for your van, protecting you from any unexpected changes in used van values
- Reduced risk of major service and repair bills
- The option to own the van at the end of the Agreement
This Plan Gives you
- You have ownership of the van at the end of the Agreement
- Flexible terms can be arranged to suit your budget. Deposits from as low as 0%
- Your Agreement may be settled at any time
Feel free to contact us about any aspect of your Ford’s finance arrangements. Contact us on 0333 414 9750.
Contact Form for Financing info
Back to previous
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view the PDF files.